Application Deadline: Find the application timelines below:
- 1st Round: 1st December, 2016 – 1st February, 2017
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2017 – 15th March, 2017
- 3rd Round: 16th March 2017 – 15th April, 2017
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you hail from an African country
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken in Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Subject Areas: This program consists of seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus) – Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Healthcare Management – Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus) Commencement in September 2017
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management – Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus) Commencement in September 2017
About Scholarship: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Type: Taught Masters degree programs.
Eligibility: Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
■ English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
Applicants will be required to pay an application fee of 75€ is due for their applications to be considered.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 47 scholarships will be awarded
Duration: The Cattolica Africa Scholars Program will be offered for a 2 year duration.
- Login and select the degree program of your choice.
- Carefully fill out the online application process
- Select “degree-seeking” when asked for your “program type”. Upload the following documents:
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno” ;
- Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation;
- Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university;
- Secondary School Diploma;
- English Language Certificate
- GMAT or GRE score (optional)
- NOTE: Candidates have to upload the originals of the transcript of academic records, bachelor-level Diploma (if available), and Secondary School Diploma, plus their official translation into Italian or English. If the documents are issued in English, French or Spanish, the translation is not required.
- Submit your application.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057