Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 16th October, 2016.
The ACI Foundation will offer several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarships for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships will be awarded annually to help international students with deep rooted interest and passion for education achieve their educational and career goals. Note that students must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications can be accepted from applicants in any part of the world provided the study takes place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
- All ACI Foundation Fellowship applicants must be nominated by a faculty member who is also an ACI member before the student is able to receive an official application.
- The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year.
- Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
- All applicants must be proficient in the English language. If English is not your native language, a written statement must be attached to the application attesting to this proficiency.
Eligible Courses: Structural Design, Materials, Construction
Value of Scholarship:
- $3000-$5000 will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate scholarship
- While $7,000 will be awarded for Fellowship candidates
How to Apply: Completed application package should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the application, resume and essay should be sent in one e-mail package. Hard copies of applications, resumes, and essays shall not be accepted.
Please ensure that your name is on every piece of materials submitted.
Should you meet the requirements of the ACI Foundation Scholarships, you are encouraged to also apply for them. A separate application must be filled out and submitted. Only one set of transcripts and reference forms are necessary for all ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships.
Application Documents: For your application packet to be considered for this award, each of the following pieces of information must be submitted by the deadline indicated:
Completed application form: The application form should be duly typed. Handwritten applications shall not be accepted.
Resume: Any resume more than one-page will not be accepted.
Essay: There is a 500 word maximum for essays. Your name must be on the first page of the essay. Only Microsoft Word files will be accepted.
Two Online Reference Forms: Please click here for the Online Reference Forms.
Transcripts shall be sent to:
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Internship Requirement Agreement: Applicants for ACI Foundation Fellowships requiring internships must indicate acknowledgement and agreement to fulfill the internship requirement on the application form in the space provided. Internships must be served the summer before the award year.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476