Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 10th March 2017.
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you hail from a Commonwealth country
Scholarship country: UK
Eligible Countries: The accepted courses are listed below:
- Advanced Nursing MSc
- Assisted Reproduction Technology MMedSci
- Cancer Immunology and Biotechnology MSc
- Clinical Microbiology MSc
- Microbiology and Immunology MSc
- Molecular Genetics and Diagnostics MSc
- Molecular Medical Microbiology MSc
- Oncology MSc
- Public Health MPH
- Public Health (International Health) MPH
Scholarship Type: Only Masters degree programs.
Eligibility: An interested candidate can apply for this scholarship if they:
- are a Commonwealth citizen, refugee or British protected person permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country (please see the CSC’s webpage in link below for a list of eligible countries) AND;
- Are duly classified as an international student for tuition fee purposes AND;
- have not studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country AND;
- are unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK AND;
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND;
- by August 2017, hold a first degree of either first or upper second class (2:1) classification, or lower second class (2:2) classification plus a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a masters degree) AND;
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme at Nottingham in September 2017 in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences on one of the following courses above
- You must hold an offer to study at The University of Nottingham in September 2017 to apply for this scholarship so you should apply for your chosen course in the first instance (click the links above to apply).
- Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 6 scholarships will be awarded
Value of Scholarship: Fully-funded scholarships for selected students from developing Commonwealth countries. Find the scholarship breakdown below:
- 100% of tuition fees;
- return airfare to the UK;
- a maintenance award and additional allowances
Duration of Scholarship:Scholarships will be valid up and until the duration of the program
How to Apply:
- Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
- There is no separate IELTS requirement for this scholarship. Applicants must meet the requirements of their course. Further information on The University of Nottingham’s English requirements is available here
- You must make your scholarship application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476