The University of Manchester is pleased to offer scholarship for the online master of public health to academically excellent young professionals from Rwanda Uganda and Tanzania.
Application deadline: 17 March 2017
Offered Annually: yes
Eligible Countries: Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania
To be taken at country: online
Eligible field of study: public health
About the Award: online learning gives you the flexibility to combine study with work, family and other commitments. We encourage women to apply. Check the online masters of public health(check the link below) course pages to make sure you understand what the course involves and read the description carefully.
Eligibility: Manchester masters scholarships are aimed at talented applicants especially at disadvantaged background who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification. To apply for scholarship you must:
- Have at least two years relevant post graduate work experience (this does not include unpaid internship or voluntary work)
- Hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree.
- Be a resident citizen of Rwanda and have not previously studied outside Africa.
- Be committed to coming home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of your home country.
- Have a clear idea on how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
Please note that a Certificate of Proficiency from a local university cannot be considered as evidence of your level of English language proficiency. IELTS and TOEFL test results are only valid for two years. Your English language test report must be valid on the start date of the course.
Also You will require regular access to a modern personal computer (Windows or Mac) with a stable internet connection. You should be confident in using the internet for web browsing and sending emails and also using word processing software, such as Microsoft Word.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
How to Apply: You don’t need to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please do not apply for master’s admission separately; if your scholarship application is successful then an academic offer will be made.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476