Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 31st October 2017
Eligible Countries: Only Nigerian students should apply
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be taken in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study: All programs will be made available.
Scholarship Info: Every year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award funded scholarships to intelligent Nigerian students studying in tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Type:Only undergraduate taught scholarships.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Applicants should be registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- You should be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships
Value of Scholarship: Not known yet.
Duration of Scholarship: This is a onetime financial support
How to Apply
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Indicate your JAMB score or CPGA. You will be required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, note that your JAMB score suffices.
- 6. Review Application: Please ensure you review your application and see that all fields have been correctly entered. Upload the following documents:
- A recent passport photograph
- A certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- 7. Conclusion:At the end, you shall attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- You will need to register here
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476