Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 31st May 2017
Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country of the world can apply
Scholarship country: Scholarship is taking place Ireland
Eligible Field of Study: Msc in Aviation Finance
- You are eligible to apply if you are an Irish resident or international applicants except you are an employee of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- These scholarships are limited to those who will have submitted a completed application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2017 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 31 May 2017.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong and clearly articulated curriculum vitae / resume
- An excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise)
- All course applications submitted before the deadline of 31 May 2017 will be considered for this scholarship. Following assessment of the course applications and those with Full, Unconditional Offers, The School will then select a small short list. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-June 2017.
- The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 (2017/2018) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September 2017.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2017 entry to the programme.
- Interviews will be scheduled in early June.
- Winning candidate will be informed in mid-June 2017.
- Classes commence in early September 2017.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarship: 100% Tuition Fees
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for one year.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants should submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance.Note that the deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 31 May 2017. No separate applications process for this Scholarship is required. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
To apply to the programme click here
Click here to visit website
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057