Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 30th November 2016.
Eligible Countries:Apply if you hail from a developing Country
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in the UK
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) by Distance Learning
- MSc Management and Information Systems (Change and Development) by Distance Learning
Scholarship Type: Masters
Eligibility:Find the eligibility requirements below:
- Applicants should hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses shown above.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Selection: Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline.
Number of Scholarships: Onlt 1 will be available
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants should email a 500 word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
Please email statement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476