Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 30th November 2016.
Eligible Countries:Apply if you hail from a developing Country
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in the UK
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development (International Development) by Distance Learning
- MSc Management and Information Systems (Change and Development) by Distance Learning
Scholarship Type: Masters
Eligibility:Find the eligibility requirements below:
- Applicants should hold an unconditional offer for one of the courses shown above.
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Selection: Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the deadline.
Number of Scholarships: Onlt 1 will be available
Value of Scholarship: Full tuition waiver
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: Applicants should email a 500 word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership.
Please email statement to: email@example.com
Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.
Click here for more info
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057