Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 29th March, 2017
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in University of Hull, UK
Eligible Programs:Note that candidates must have been offered a place on one of the following courses starting in September 2016 before applying for this scholarship scheme. Candidates who have applied for research programmes or Master of Business Administration are not eligible:
- Cancer Imaging
- Environmental Change, Management and Monitoring
- Renewable Energy
- Translational Oncology
Scholarship Info: The University of Hull, UK, will award international postgraduate students the chance to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement. Scholarships will only be awarded to bright and intellectually sound international students from Commonwealth countries making applications for entry to a one-year postgraduate taught programme. The scholarship will cover all postgraduate expenses in full.
Scholarship Type: Scholarships will be available for Masters degree programs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Hail from a Commonwealth country, be a refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in one of the developing Commonwealth countries
- Be available to begin their academic program in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2017
- By August 2017, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated
Value of Scholarship: All scholarships will duly cover postgraduate tuition fees in full. However, the scholarship will not cover living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for one year.
How to Apply: Candidates who feel they meet the desired requirements should visit the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships – information for candidates webpage to complete an online application. This is in addition to the application form you must fill in to apply for your chosen course of study at the University.
The deadline for applying for the scholarship is 29 March 2017. Please note that competition for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship awards is strong; the University will receive funding for only three awards. We would urge you, therefore, to also explore other avenues of personal funding.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476