Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 16th January, 2017.
Eligible Countries: Apply if you are an international student from any country of the world.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken in Sweden
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply you
- must be a fee paying student in your current institution
- Should have applied for a Master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Are equally eligible if you hold conditional offer to the KTH
- KTH Scholarships are not available for applicants to Erasmus Mundus and EIT Master’s programmes.
Selection Criteria: Note that the selection process will be made in parallel with the selection process for admission to the programme. It has been decided that this scholarship will be granted primarily on the basis of academic excellence. Only applicants who satisfactorily fulfil the eligibility requirements of the programme applied for will be considered for a scholarship. After each of the applicants has been assessed in accordance to the selection process for their respective programmes, an overall assessment of all recommended applicants for the KTH Scholarships will be made based on the following criteria:
- Your grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university where the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree was awarded
- The selection process and the recommendation of the Director of the applied Master’s programme
- The applicant’s motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
Number of Scholarships: A total of 30
Value of Scholarship: 100% tuition fee waiver. The scholarship is applied to the tuition fee at KTH and does not include a cost of living allowance.
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057