Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th April 2017
Eligible African Countries: All African Countries are eligible to apply.
Scholarship country:Scholarships will be taken at Loughborough University UK
Accepted Courses: Only Masters Taught Courses offered at Loughborough University
Scholarship Info: Towards the end of each year, Loughborough University, UK announce its full-fee scholarships for international full-time taught postgraduate students who are currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa. The Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships covers 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
Selection Criteria: For 2017 entry the scholarship application procedure is an open competition. Students may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made. Students who are in possession of an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a postgraduate taught course can apply for the scholarship using the application form which will be provided from the link below.
Who is qualified to apply? The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
How Many Scholarships are available? The University will award a limited number of scholarships
What are the benefits: Scholarships will cover 100% of student course fees. Successful students will be expected to fund their travel and maintenance costs through other sources.
Length of Scholarship: Financial award will last for the full duration of the postgraduate taught degree programme
How to Apply:
Visit Scholarship Webpage for further details.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057