The Deutsche Bank Scholarship Will Be Awarded To MBA And Masters In Finance Studies In The Amount Of £20,000 Each These Extremely Generous Awards Are Designed To Enable Talented Women With An Interest In The Fiancé Sector To Study At Lagos Business School. Successful MBA Recipient Of The Scholarship Will Be Fast Tracked To A Final Round Summer Internship Interview
Application Deadlines: 24th February 2017
- This scholarship is open to all successful female MBA applicants with an interest in a career in financial services.
- Candidates applying in Rounds 1, 2 or 3 will be given details of how to apply for this award (application dates above)
- Applicants must be Women MBA students of any nationality.
To be considered for admission to London Business School’s MBA Programme, students are required to submit:
- Completed application form
- Application essay
- A one/page curriculum vitae
- Names and details of two referees
- Two letters of recommendation (references are now completed and submitted online)
- Proof of English language ability
- Original copies of transcript of grades of university attended
- GMAT scores (valid for 5 years) TOEFLiBT, IELTS or CPE (certificate of proficiency in English) where applicable.
HOW to APPLY:
Details on how to apply for this award will be made available to successful candidates once an offer of a place on the MBA Programme has been made.
Scholarships are awarded every year- Annually.
For further details, see: Deutsche Bank MBA Scholarships for Women – London Business School
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057