The DAAD hopes to promote the training of professionals from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained and technically equipped local experts, who are networked with international partners will play an important role in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
International graduates who have gained at least two years’ professional experience
What is provided?
Full Individual scholarships except for travel expenses exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany
Duration of financial funding
Usually 12 to 36 months, well depends on study programme.
- Accepted scholars could receive monthly payments of up to 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments will be made towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- You are eligible to apply if you satisfy the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a postgrduate study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates are expected to possess a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates must have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057