Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before November 18, 2016
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program will provide opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain valuable professional skills working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are carefully curated to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns will receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Ideal applicants should possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while driving a positive changes in their various societes. Candidates must be proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble individuals with a willingness to learn.
What’s in it for you?
- Introductory Training
- Undergo WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) and learn about human rights philosophy and the dignity of the person.
- Project Management
- Work on projects suited to your interests and strengths under the supervision of WYA staff.
- Network Building
- Attend different events and meet new contacts as you represent WYA in various occasions
- Submit a completed regional application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae should be sent in too
- Two letters of recommendations
- Only if you are a new member: Your signed copy of the WYA charter
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057