The University of the South Pacific is happy to offer Student Bursary Scheme for member countries applicants. These bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme on the basis of need.
SEE ALSO:2017 USP Student Bursary Scheme for Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students in Fiji
The aim of the bursaries is to assist students who lack the ability to pay tuition fees.
The University of the South Pacific or USP is an intergovernmental organization and public research university with a number of locations spread throughout a dozen countries in Oceania.
Course Level: These bursaries are awarded to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These bursaries will cover tuition fees.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Fiji
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria for these bursaries:
- A 2.5 GPA or more in the previous semester.
- Family income of no more than $25,000FJD per year.
Nationality: Applicants of Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshalls Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu) can apply for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have 2.5 GPA or more in the previous semester.
English Language Requirement: Applicants need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Complete the Student Bursary Scheme application form available at Student Administrative Services (Laucala Campus) or may download the form
- Provide verified evidence of family income of no more than $25,000FJD per year.
- Send application directly to the Student Bursary Scheme, Student Administrative Services, Laucala Campus, USP, and Suva. Students studying outside Fiji, however, can email their application and relevant documents to: bursary (at)usp.ac.fj
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 14, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476