The University of Bradford is accepting applications for Undergraduate Bursaries Scheme. The bursary is available to new students (Home and EU students) starting at the University of Bradford in 2017/18.
The aim of the Undergraduate Bursary Scheme is to enable and encourage academically able students.
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university found in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The university received its Royal Charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain, but its origins date back to the early 19th century.
The University of Bradford was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university centre for the study of peace and conflict
Course Level: These bursaries are awarded to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: These bursaries are offered in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Students will receive a payment every year that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Year 1: £500
- Year 2: £600
- Year 3 and subsequent years: £700
- Students can receive the bursary and the Academic AAA/AAB Scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: There are unlimited bursaries available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- New students starting at the University of Bradford in 2017/18. Students who are studying for a second degree are not eligible.
- Home and EU students paying Home fees and studying full time.
- Family income of under £30,000 as assessed by the relevant student finance service.
- Students paying the full course fee i.e. £9,250 for a standard degree course or £6,165 for a foundation year. Students on a placement year or those repeating less than 80 credits and paying a partial fee will not be eligible for the bursary payment.
- Student must be fully engaging with their programme of study, i.e. attending lectures, handing in coursework and sitting exams as outlined in the Faculty Handbook.
Nationality: Applicants from these countries can apply for these bursaries:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary, Ireland the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Northern Ireland,, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Wales.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must possess previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be non-native English speaking applicants.
How to Apply: The University will automatically identify qualified students using information from the Student Loans Company – there is no need to apply to directly.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057