The University of Waikato gives Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship for both New Zealand and international applicants. The scholarship is awareded to pursue the postgraduate degree in the field of Law.
The aim of the scholarship is to give a full and dynamic university experience.
The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Course Level: The scholarship is offered to pursue postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is offered in the field of Law.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- The scholarship will have a value of up to $5,000 in any given year and may be divided among multiple recipients.
- Scholarship will be credited to the recipient’s tuition fees upon confirmation that the candidate is fully admitted in an approved programme of study.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be qualified for admission and be enrolling full- or part-time in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa – Faculty of Law at the University of Waikato in the year of tenure.
- The Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
- Employees of the University of Waikato are not eligible to apply for this award.
Nationality: Applicants of any nationality can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must possess previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- A CV (no more than four A4 pages in length)
- Personal Statement Form
- One academic reference
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 1, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476