PUMA is currently offering Internships in Marketing Performance to be take place in the Netherlands. International students are eligible to participate in this internship programme. Interns are expected to have a good command of the Dutch language and must be Enthusiastic and flexible. Note that this is is a paid internship programme. PUMA will pay an allowance.
The internship requires a period of about 6 months and 40 hours per week. Effective August 28, 2017.
Internship will take place in Netherlands
PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. What starts in sport ends in Fashion. PUMA offers sports products and sports-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsport and Lifestyle.
PUMA is looking for someone who has the following properties;
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Driven and stress resistant; keep several balls in the air
- Service-oriented and representative
- Initiative can take courage and be creative within the organization
- Responsible for things and you draw
- Affinity with the football and running market
- Affinity with retail
- In possession of a license B
- Good command of the Dutch language
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057