Preparing Global Leaders Summit (#PGLS2017) is inviting applicants to participate in an intensive week long programme of practical simulations, workshops, public speaking exercises delivered led by the world’s top experts and professionals.
The program will prepare and equip aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools needed for effective leadership in a world that is increasingly complex.
- Study effective leadership practices through issues of psychology, sociology, politics, philosophy, entrepreneurship and technology.
- Meet and interact with diplomats, journalists, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Workshops on Public Speaking and Branding
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Visit one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in the world – Moscow
#PGLS2017 provides a limited amount of scholarships which reduce the final participation fee to:
$900 | $750 | $600
The calculated amount of scholarship depends on the small essay about Leadership from the Application form and attached additional documents. The participation fee with scholarship will bot be redused in case the delegate will not require accommodation.
The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.
Related Post: List of Cheapest Tuition Countries in Europe
Open for All.
How to apply
Applications are currently open. To apply for this year’s #PGLS2017 program in Moscow, you will be required to fill the online the Application form.
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before July 17, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476