The São Paulo State University is now accepting applicants for its postdoctoral scholarship programme. The scholarship is open for Thematic Project- Grant n. 2015/21972-6 – Planning and Operating Optimization of Power Transmission and Distribution Systems.
This scholarship application process targets to select a postdoctoral intern for working in the thematic project from FAPESP (grant n. 2015/21972-6) that is being handled by Electrical Engineering Postdoctoral Program at São Paulo State University (PPGEE-UNESP) of Ilha Solteira.
São Paulo State University is one of the six public universities of the Brazilian state of São Paulo.
Course Level: The scholarship is offered to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is offered in thematic project Planning and Operating Optimization of Power Transmission and Distribution Systems.
READ ALSO:2017 50 International Scholarships for Short Courses at ESE in Madrid Campus
Scholarship Award: Grant n. 2015/21972-6
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in Brazil
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have got the PhD degree at most 7 (seven) years ago;
- Applicant cannot be retired or be in equal condition;
- The scholarship needs full time working in the research project;
- During the scholarship lifetime, the scholarship intern cannot have another job with income, scholarship from other funding agency, salary or income from activities’ realization of any type;
- According to the FAPESP criteria, special conditions could be considered where the applicant has an employment tie and a waiver order of the employer institution, with or without incomes, that allows fulltime working in the research project;
- Applicant must have the expertise and academic education for rendering the research project: Development of Optimum Power Flow Methods in Smart Grids using Multiagent Systems.
Nationality: Brazilian applicants are qualified for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Curriculum from Lattes platform (with proof documentation);
- Academic Transcript (Msc and PhD degrees);
- Curriculum summary;
- Report with applicant motivations and his expertise related to the research project theme.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476