The Kansas state university is inviting applicants for Philip and Jeune Kirmer international student’s scholarship applicant must be a full time undergraduate at Kansas state university of African origin and must provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa the aim of the scholarship is to give support to students outside the country
Kansas state university is a public doctoral university. It is the first institution of higher learning in the stare of Kansas. The university is classified as a research university, research activities are highest (R1), classified by the Carnegie classification of higher institute of higher education. Kansas state ranks first nationally among public university in its total of Rhodes, Marshall, Truman, Goldwater, Udall scholars within its 124 recipients.
Course level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree
Study subject: The scholarship is offered to subjects offered by the university
Scholarship award: The scholarship covers $750
Number of scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student (12 credit hours) at Kansas State
- University of African origin and must provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa (passport copy).
- You must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- You must currently be in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa.
- You must have been enrolled full-time at K-State during the fall 2016 semester or before.
- You must not currently be receiving any scholarship assistance.
- You must be continuing as a full-time student at K-State during the fall 2017 semester since the scholarship money will be awarded at that time to cover tuition fees. (Students graduating prior to fall 2017 are not qualified to receive this scholarship).
Nationality: Applicants of Africa can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- Step 1: Complete the online application form. You can save the form and return to it later in OrgSync by using your login information with your K-State eID and password if you log in to Org Sync before beginning the scholarship application form. If you do not log in, then you cannot save the form to return to it later.
- Step 2: Submit only one Recommendation letter—you will need to contact a K-State professor, advisor, etc. to ask if he/she will write a recommendation letter for you for the international student scholarship. Here is the information that they should include in their recommendation letter:
- For how long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- Please comment specifically on the applicant in terms of why the applicant should receive a scholarship. (Please include details about academic abilities, involvement in campus and community organizations and any other information that would be helpful for the scholarship committee to know about this applicant)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 6, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476