For the upcoming Winter Semester, 2017/2018 SRH Hochschule Berlin is offering 8 performance scholarships to the participants of the scholarship competition.
The competition is directed at applicants who will start their studies – Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA – this Winter Semester.
SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-approved private education institution in Berlin which is part of SRH Holding. The university of applied sciences was founded in 2002.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded for pursuing bachelor, master or MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The participants who win us over with their creativity and performance will benefit from a €300 decrease in their monthly tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: There are 8 scholarships available. A maximum of 2 partial scholarships per study programme will be awarded in the winter semester 2017/2018 initially for the duration of one year.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Qualified candidates are prospective students aged 18 or higher who already fulfil or will fulfil the admission requirements for the respective study programme until the beginning of the studies (Bachelor: 01.10.2017, Master: 01.92017). The admission requirements for all study programmes are available on the website of SRH Hochschule Berlin or on the website of SRH Hotel-Akademie Dresden.
Nationality: German students are qualified to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Following participation requirements will be considered for the selection of candidates:
- Complete application documents for a study place at SRH submitted within the deadline (until 31.07.2017), including a current transcript of records (certificate of higher education entrance qualification for bachelor candidates or university certificate/transcript of records for Master candidates)
- Submission of the written contribution (one pager) with a maximum length of 1 DIN A4 page with the other application documents within the deadline (until 31.07.2017)
- Optional: submission of a creative contribution as the complement to the one pager with the other application documents within the deadline (until 31.07.2017).
How to Apply:
- For the creative part: Download the Tasks.
- Send the resolved task to andreza.rocha-at-srh-hochschule-berlin.de until 31 July 2017 (for contributions that exceed 5 MB please use a web-based data transfer service such as Wetransfer)
- Apply for one of our study programmes until 31 July 2017 using our Online Application Form. Please don’t forget to upload your general higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) or your Bachelor’s certificate (Applicants who did not receive their qualifications or certificates yet, can submit an interim certificate and have to provide a final certificate once they have obtained it).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476