Deadline: Submit applications on or before December 31, 2016
Eligible Applicants: international students to apply for this internship programme.
Duration: Internship will run 3 to 6 months.
UNESCO-UNEVOC is currently offering Communications internship to eligible international interns. Selected Interns are expected to be currently enrolled in postgraduate studies (e.g. Masters) in a relevant discipline e.g. education, sociology, public management, international relations, political science, social sciences etc. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Please note that this is not a paid internship as such the centre does not provide remuneration for internships.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in postgraduate studies (e.g. Masters) in a relevant discipline e.g. education, sociology, public management, international relations, political science, social sciences etc.
- Experience in writing news articles and communication activities (e.g. promotion, dissemination, network management); and
- Interest or experience in the field of education.
- Proficient computer skills including the use of standard software office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and internet browsers;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently;
- Very good communication and organization skills;
- Good analytical skills and willingness to learn; and
- Ability to work and cooperate in an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Spanish is compulsory. Knowledge of other UN languages would be an asset (in particular Arabic or French).
International applicants are invited to submit a motivation letter along with their CV to: email@example.com
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057