Early Childhood Development Reporting Fellowship assist promising journalists from developing countries. The fellowship is open for covering issues of child health and development for news.
The goal of the fellowships is to improve news coverage of child health and form a global network of reporters covering this critically-vital issue.
International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is a non-profit, professional organization founded in United States, that promotes journalism worldwide. The International Center for Journalists has worked directly with more than 70,000 journalists from 180 countries over 27 years.
Course Level: Fellowship is open for journalists.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of child health and development.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the followings:
- Successful applicants must be employed by a news outlet or have a commitment to publish/broadcast from a news outlet to participate. Applicants must be proficient in English. Stories submitted may be written in your native language; however, reporting project proposals must be submitted in English.
- ICFJ covers all of the travel expenses, including visas, flights, hotels and local transportation.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria for the fellowship:
- Applicants must be Journalists.
Nationality: Applicants of Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Kenya, Nigeria, and Tanzania can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalists.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- A resume or CV
- Examples of stories produced on early-childhood development
- A reporting-project proposal that outlines story ideas the Fellow will pursue and a reporting and publishing/broadcasting plan
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 6, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057