GYLTLC 2017 would like to welcome and invite you to be part of this annual gathering of student leaders around the world. It is our privilege to be hosting the 6th Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (GYLTLC 2017) here in Singapore.
GYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
Camp will take place in Singapore
GYLTLC is an annual gathering for student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
You will network with student leaders from Top Universities around the world.
- To understand and learn key metrics on what made Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society – from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
The following are eligible to be a GYLTLC participant:
- Students aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of GYLTLC 2017) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
- Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
- BFe comfortable in working in a cooperative manner.
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world can apply
How to Apply
Use the 5 steps below to participate at GYLTLC 2017:
- Register online or send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay for your Registration Fee
- Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
- Apply Visa and purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
- Fly to Singapore and experience GYLTLC 2017
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before July 5, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476