Deadline: Submit applications on or before 26 May 2017 (annual)
Scholarship Country: UK
Course starts :Sept 2017
The Global Development Institute (GDI) has announced the availability of nine scholarships for international applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2017.
Scholarships will take place at Global Development Institute, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- MSc Development Economics and Policy
- MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
- MSc International Development, including the following pathways (Development Management; Environment, Climate Change and Development; Globalisation, Trade and Industry; Politics, Governance and Development Policy; Poverty, Inequality and Development; Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction)
- MSc Human Resources Development (International Development)
- MSc ICTs for Development
- MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
- MSc Management and Implementation of Development Projects
- MSc Organisational Change and Development
Number of Scholarships:
A total of 9 will be awarded
If you hail or are a National of and resident of OECD countries
Full tuition fee waivers
- Applicants are expected to hold an unconditional admission offer for an eligible Masters programme (please see list above for relevant Masters programmes for each scholarship).
- Applicants should also be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
How to Apply
Applicants should put together and email a 500-word statement explaining how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership. Note that the deadline for applications for September 2017 will be 26 May 2017, but earlier application is advisable.
Click here to apply
Related Post: 2018 Funded CICOPS Scholarships for Developing Countries
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476