Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st May 2017
Eligible Countries: International students (Non-UK/EU)
Scholarship Account: Scholarships will take place at University of Sussex, UK
Eligible Courses: MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma at the university with a few exceptions
Scholarship Info: A total of 25 scholarships will be available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Scholarship Type: Postgraduate programs
Eligibility: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Candidates should have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time basis a Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding a few degrees listed on the website (link below)
- Applicants should be assessed and seen as liable to pay tuition fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- You must have sufficient funds to pay for your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- You should also be determined to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships will not be eligible for the Chancellors International Scholarship.
- Academic Performance
- Drive, ambitions and academic potential
- Work Experience, subject related skills and extra-curricular activity
- Potential for positive impact on country of origin
- Academic Match
These factors will be assessed by a selection panel at Sussex using the information provided on the Scholarship Application Form. The selectors will pay special attention to information provided in the personal statement section of the form. The scholarships are not awarded on the basis of financial need.
Number of Scholarships: 25 scholarships will be awarded this year
Value of Scholarship: Each scholarship amounts to 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last for a duration of one year
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you will be required to submit your application to study through the University of Sussex online postgraduate application system.
After you have applied for a program, you can apply for the scholarship using the application form.
Confirmation of submission will be sent automatically following your submission. If you do not receive this, please ensure that you check your junk/deletion folder for this notification as it may be sent directly to these folders depending on your email security settings.
Click here to apply