Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 15th January, 2017
Eligible Countries: India (Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi), Ethiopia, Pakistan (Karachi), and the United States (Louisiana and Mississippi).
Scholarship Info: The Youth Champions Initiative (YCI) is on a mission to invest in visionary young champions who lead the sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) movement now and for the next generation. After a rigorous and competitive selection process, YCI will select 18 visionary young people working in Packard Foundation priority geographies – India (Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi), Ethiopia, Pakistan (Karachi), and the United States (Louisiana and Mississippi).
Eligibility: Youth Champions Initiative invests in powerful young leaders ages 18-30 who are leading the sexual and reproductive health and rights movement in Ethiopia, India, Pakistan and the United States. Eligible candidates must meet the following selection criteria:
- Applicants should be aged 18-29 years.
- Residents of: • Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and New Delhi, India • Ethiopia • Pakistan • Louisiana and Mississippi, USA are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should show demonstrate personal dedication to improving sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Commitment to social change and experience in one or more of the following areas: youth development, education, sexual and reproductive health and rights, innovation and/or related fields
- Support of the applicant’s host organization and ability to participate in a workshop in Los Altos, California, USA in early May of 2017.
- You should be proficient in oral and written English
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value of Program: This program is funded.
Deadline: Submission deadline is Sunday, January 15, 2017.
Click here for more information
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057