The new Pacific Prime International Scholarship Program will be offering scholarships for students to study in Asia-Pacific Region. This scholarship will be available for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Scholarships will be undertaken in Singapore
The Pacific Prime Singapore scholarship will offer aspiring and intelligent students at high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level the opportunity to receive USD $1,000 towards their education-related expenses, including fees, travel, books, etc.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
- Note that to qualify for the scholarship, you should be currently enrolled or have been accepted to a university, community college, institute, trade school, or postsecondary school for the upcoming semester. If you are selected as the winner of our scholarship program, proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter is required.
- Only Students studying in Asia-Pacific Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligible Regions:Only applicants from Asia-Pacific Region.
To enrol in the 2017 scholarship program, please write and submit an essay on the following topic: The impact technology has had on healthcare.
The essay should be no shorter than 1,000 words in length and contain your thoughts, opinions and/or experiences on how technology has shaped and influenced healthcare, or how it will impact it in future.
The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of their approach in writing this piece of content. Please keep in mind that the winning essay will be published on our website.
We have made the application process for the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarship Program – 2017 as simple and straightforward as possible. Simply:
- Write a creative and informative essay on the above-mentioned topic
- Submit your essay to scholarship-at-pacificprime.com in MS Word or PDF format.
- Please include the following information
- First & Last Name, contact number and email address
- University, Secondary / High School, or International School you currently attend (or have been accepted)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476