International Student Conference (ISC) established Japan was founded in 1954, and works towards the same goal of its host organization: International Student Association (ISA), which aims to “contribute to achieving world peace.” The 63rd conference, which will be held this summer, will focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The guest speaker at the final forum will be Mr. Tetsuo Kondo, the director of UNDP Tokyo Office.
There will be abundant opportunities in the conference to for participants to ponder on Japan from various perspectives, and to deepen their understanding of their own culture; you will explore not only Tokyo but also another place in west Japan, such as Kyoto and Osaka, and you can even get the chance to experience Japanese traditions to reveal the historical side of Japan. Additionally, discussions in small groups will help you realize how difficult but wonderful at the same time it is to exchange opinions with people with uniquely different backgrounds. These will certainly broaden your perspectives.
Conference will take place Japan
- You will have a feel of Japanese cultural experiences
- Also enjoy Sightseeing of Japan
- Develope Deeper understandings of global issues through discussions
- Undergraduate/Graduate students, or those who belong to a reliable youth group.
- Able to commit to all stages of preparation for the Main Conference with Table members online.
- Available to communicate regularly with a Table Chief until August.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The mode of applying is online.
- Application Submission Deadline: April 25
- Interviews: April 24-May 14
- Result Notification: May 15
- Pre-discussion & Preparation: May-August
- Main Conference: August 16-28
- Advanced Study Tour: August 16-19
- Main Conference in Tokyo: August 20-28
Application Deadline: April 25, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057