Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 21st April 2017 (12 midday UK time)
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you hail from an African country.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken at University of Nottingham, UK
Eligible Courses: Engineering and Physical Sciences Programs
Scholarship Info: The University of Nottingham foundation programs will provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
Program Type: Only undergraduate programs will be available for selection.
Eligibility: You are eligible for this high achiever prize if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) an African country AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start on the Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate at Nottingham in September 2017. You must have gone firm on that offer by 21 April 2017.
- 3 of these scholarships will be reserved for students from Kenya or Nigeria
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June
- Students will only be eligible to receive this high achiever prize if they meet the conditions of their academic offer
- The high achiever prize is for the first year only
Number and Value of Scholarship: A total of 5 scholarships of £2,000 will go towards tuition fees
Duration: The high achiever prize is for the first year only.
How to Apply: You’ll need to first apply for admission for Masters degree and be registered as a full-time student at the university. It is important to go through the Application requirements before applying.
Scroll down the page and click on View guidance on completing your online application and apply
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057