Applications are now invited for Nestlé Sales Division (NSD) Internship taking place in the USA. Interns should currently pursue a BS/BA Degree and should be an incoming junior with expected graduation date between December 2017 – June 2018. Interns should possess a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA. Note that this is 10 weeks paid internship.
Internship Fields: The Sales internship is structured to enable interns determine if a Sales position is of interest to them post graduation and could potentially feed directly into a full-time position.
- Applicants should be pursuing a BS/BA Degree
- Applicants should be Incoming juniors with expected graduation date between December 2017 – June 2018
- They should also possess a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must have initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and excellent analytical skills
- Leadership in extra-curricular activity/organisation preferred
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to utilise basic Excel functions to create charts
- Able to create comprehensive presentations in PowerPoint
- Currently pursuing a BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or Marketing/Sales
- Previous Sales Co-Op/internship or other practical experience in a CPG industry
- Able to commit full-time to 10 weeks in the summer
- High interest in sales
- Permanent authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work in summer 2017.
Eligible Group: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship.
Internship Description: Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other. At Nestlé USA, we provide high-quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we embrace leadership, make important contributions and support each other’s professional development. Join the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, and deliver the satisfying foods that help people around the world through every phase of life. At Nestlé, we pride ourselves in providing training programs that prepare students for the competitive and ever-changing business world. As the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world, we offer an environment that is diverse, challenging and supportive, including hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities that will serve as the springboard for a successful career. It’s because of our collaborative and open business environment that we have been ranked as the number one consumer food products company, in Fortune magazine’s annual survey of the World’s Most Admired companies, for ten consecutive years. Come join our talented world class team and thrive in a dynamic and supportive culture.
Number of Internship awards: Not Indicated
Internship Duration: This is 10 weeks paid internship programme.
How to Apply: You can apply online for this internship.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476