The British Council located in Pakistan is currently offering internships for students to intern in its office for a period of six to eight weeks. Students will receive hands-on experience of what its really like to work in UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Come and be part of a team at the British Council that’s working to changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
Related Post: Top 5 Low Tuition Universities in Canada
- Interns will spend a total of 6 to 8 weeks working on a paid internship programme.
- The compensation is PKR 15,000 per month
- Interns will undergo personal and professional development
- Plus Corporate culture exposure
- Internship experience letter
- Making it Happen- Essential Level
- Working with Others- Essential Level
- Connecting with Others- Essential Level
- Creating Shared Purpose- Essential Level
- Shaping the Future- Essential Level
- Being Accountable- Essential Level
May 15, 2017
How to apply
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057