Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st February 2017
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you hail from Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America
To be taken at (country): University of Oslo, Norway
Eligible Fields of Study: Bachelors and Masters Courses at the University
About Scholarship: The International Summer School – ISS offers Norway scholarships to applicants from certain countries. Competition for these scholarships is high and funds are limited, so the majority of scholarships awarded are partial scholarships.
- Citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America may apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Candidates must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
Selection Criteria: To be a successful receipient of ISS scholarship, candidates should demonstrate:
- that their academic background/qualification is relevant to the course they apply for
- that their professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
- their financial need
Number of Scholarships: A total of 50 full scholarships will be awarded.
Value of Scholarships: A range of Fully-funded and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarships: not known
How to Apply: Apply online as a scholarship applicant, and remember to complete and upload the scholarship form (webpage link below) with your application. In the scholarship form, you will be asked to specify the amount of money needed to participate.
Click here to apply