Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 7th June 2017 (5:00pm Pacific Time)
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from African countries should apply
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in Stanford University, USA
Related Post: 7 countries Americans can study for free
Eligible Courses: Only courses offered at the University.
Scholarship Info: Stanford University is currently rolling out an MBA Fellowship program for eight intelligent Africans who wish to obtain a Stanford MBA degree. The program was set up primarily to to assist citizens from Africa study at the university, acquire essential skill sets for the standard duration of two years and return to the continent, to work in vital positions that directly impact and improve Africa.
Scholarship Type: MBA Fellowships
- To demonstrate the primary reason for the program, applicants must be ready to dedicate at least two (2) years to the development of the economy of Africa after the MBA program.
- The MBA Fellowship will be awarded to Final-year undergraduates and graduates of institutions in Africa as well as African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must also apply to the Stanford MBA Program.
- Applicants will be admitted on Merit
- Applicants must show a Commitment to developing Africa
- Also the applicant’s financial need is taken into consideration.
Number of Awardees: A total of eight scholarships will be available.
Value of Scholarship: $160,000
Duration of Scholarship: Two years
Related Post: Study on low tuition universities in Spain
How to Apply:
- One-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- A 250-word essay on how applicant plans to effect change in Africa
- Financial information
- Awards and honours
- History of employment
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476