Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 6th January or 20th January 2016
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you hail from one of these countries: Angola, Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe. Preference will be given to nationals of Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa and South Sudan
Scholarship country: UK
Eligible Programs: You must be applying to start any full-time, one-year taught master’s course within the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences, Social Sciences, or Humanities Divisions.
Type: Masters taught program
Eligibility: You will be considered automatically for this scholarships if:
- You are applying to start a new graduate course;
- You submit your course application by the relevant January admissions deadline;
- You are subsequently offered a place after consideration of applications received by the deadline;
- Your application is not placed on a waiting list or held back after the January admissions deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline.
- The eligibility criteria will be applied automatically, using the details you provide in the relevant sections of the graduate application form (for example, your country of ordinary residence and your previous education institutions), to determine whether you are eligible.
- Selection is based on academic merit, unless specified otherwise.
- Some of the scholarships are only tenable at specific colleges. Unless specified otherwise, you do not need to select that college as your preference on the graduate application form. All eligible applicants will be considered, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference. However, successful applicants will be transferred to the relevant college in order to take up the scholarship.
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
Number of scholarships: 3 will be available this year.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship provided will cover course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,296
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this Africa scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline (6 or 20 January 2017, depending on your course). Selection is expected to take place by the end of April 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057