Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th June 2017
Eligible Countries:Applications are invited from low and middle income countries
Scholarship country: South Africa and Sri Lanka.
Scholarships in South Africa are tenable at:
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- North-West University
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Pretoria
- University of South Africa
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg
- University of Venda
Scholarships in Sri Lanka are tenable at:
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- University of Colombo
Scholarship Info: These Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships will allow successful and eligible applicants from low and middle income countries to benefit immensely from the expertise provided by universities in low and middle income countries around the Commonwealth. They are majority funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
Scholarship Type: Only Master’s degree programs.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Number of Awards: 6. four in South Africa and two in Sri Lanka
Value of Program: The scholarships are fully-funded. They provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
How to Apply: Endeavor to go through the website and review more about it.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057