The Pinehurst School is happy to offer Excellence Scholarships at any level from Year 7-13 provided there are places offered. Scholarships are offered to New Zealand citizens and residents only.
These scholarships are made to assist academically able students, with a proven success record in the Arts, Sport or Cultural endeavors to attend our School.
Pinehurst is a dynamic community sustained by a passion for learning where the relationship between student, teacher, and parent is paramount. We are a school of unashamedly high expectations, academic and otherwise, that is complemented by a very high level of individual care for each student.
Course Level: These can be offered at any level from Year 7-13 provided there are places available.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships are for full and/or half tuition fees only (camps, stationery, uniform, examination fees, buses are additional).
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Scholarships are available to New Zealand citizens and residents only.
- These can be awarded at any level from Year 7-13 provided there are places available.
Nationality: New Zealand citizens and residents are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Please return completed scholarship application form and all supporting documents by post.
When submitting your scholarship application, please check and ensure you have attached the following:
- Copies of your last two School Reports
- Copies of any formal examination results
- Documentary evidence of New Zealand birth, citizenship or residency
- Recent Passport sized photograph
- Candidate’s personal statement
- Pinehurst Enrolment Application (no fee required)
- Pinehurst Scholarship Application
- Statutory Declaration as to Income
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 1, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057