The RMIT University is now collecting applications for its English Language Bursary. This bursary is available for Latin American students for pursuing ELICOS programme.
The aim of this bursary is to give support to students who pursue ELICOS (English language intensive courses for overseas students) programme.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school giving instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia.
Course Level: These bursaries are offered for pursuing English Language Intensive Courses.
Study Subject: These bursaries are offered in the field of English language.
Scholarship Award: 25% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program commencing in 2017.
Numbers of Scholarships: Fifty bursaries are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- Be a citizen of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Enrol in English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing in 2017
- Not be the recipient of any other English Language scholarship (including external scholarships).
- Be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide Student (and not extending your program).
Nationality: Applicants of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela can apply for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must enroll in English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing in 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants are strongly advised to confirm the minimum English requirements needed for their preferred program in the Entry Requirements section of the program summary information which you will find in our Study with us section.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online.
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Your offer will be issued with the discount applied (subject to availability).
- The following documents must accompany your application form (print and online) as part of a complete application:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken (must list subjects undertaken and grades achieved on official paper/letterhead of the institution).
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates in both original language and in English – official award stating the full title of qualification, date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution.
- Evidence of English language level (where necessary) – English language proficiency test scores.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057