The new Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge is now open to all International students at Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at Beiersdorf’s Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
Interns are admitted in a university program in business administration/engineering, or they already hold a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start their Master’s (gap year) in order to be qualified for the three months long internship program.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Marketing & Sales, Digital Marketing & eCommerce, Supply Chain Management and Finance & Controlling.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Beiersdorf
Internship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility: You want to join our event? This is what it takes:
- In your planned internship period (end of 2017/2018) you are admitted in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already possess a Bachelor’s degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on one of these areas: marketing/sales, digital marketing/e-commerce, finance/controlling, or supply chain management.
- You have had work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are qualified to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany.
Internship Description: Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We request 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. Are you up for the challenge?
A number of awards offered: Four internships are open.
Internship Duration: This is three months long internship program.
Notification: Not Specified
How to Apply: Steps to apply:
- Show us who you are
Apart from your CV and relevant documents (last transcript of records/internship certificates), we want to see how motivated you are. Let us know why you are the perfect candidate to win an internship abroad.
- Do an Online Test
In the next step, we’ll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Submit a video interview
We’ll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. It’s super easy: We’ll send you a link to a video portal where you’ll find several questions. You’ll have a week to answer them.
- Join our IIC in Hamburg
If you are selected for the International Internship Challenge we’ll invite you to our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, we’ll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
Internship Application Deadline: Application deadline is July 15, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057