Application Deadline: Please submit your applications on or before 30th September, 2016
Eligible Countries: Only international countries International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Course: Business
QUT is currently offering a limited number of scholarships to international students who provide clear evidence of sterling academic potential and who are undertaking, or applying to undertake, bachelors or masters degree. QUT undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships provide funding to assist with general living costs. We also have top-up scholarships to supplement living costs and sponsorships to cover tuition fees. Some scholarships also have associated allowances for relocation and thesis expenses.
- Scholarships are available for Undergraduate studies
- Scholarships are available for Postgraduate coursework
Eligibility Criteria: You are eligible to apply if you”
- Applicants should have completed a qualifying course from any country outside Australia with the required academic qulalifications.
- Successful candidates usually meet minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no sub scores below 6) or equivalent for direct admission to the degree program. If you are completing an English preparation course at QUT, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you have met the English language requirements
- start your coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2017.
- apply for and are accepted into one of these courses offered by our QUT Business School:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business – International
- Master of Business
- Master of Business/Master of Business
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships available
- a scholarship to cover 25% of candidate’s tuition fees for their first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on candidate’s entry score.
- an ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of candidate’s tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided candidate meets the academic conditions.
Duration of Scholarship: Available throughout the duration of the academic course.
Application process: Candidates don’t need to apply separately for this scholarship. If a candidate applies for and are accepted into one of the eligible courses, and they meet the criteria for the scholarship, they will be offered a scholarship as well as a place in the course.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057