The Mo Ibrahim Foundation is currently offering full Masters Scholarships in the fields of International Development (Governance and State-building) to international students to study in the University of Birmingham, UK.Please note that preference will be given to African students from sub saharan Africa
Review the following entry requirements before applying:
- Applicants must possess at least an upper second-class Honours degree or equivalent from a licensed university.
- You must possess adequate written and spoken English abilities.
- For those whose first language is not English, evidence of this capacity is required.
- Applicants should reach at least level 6.5 in the IELTS or 580 /93 for TOEFL. Please check the University website for more information on English language requirements.
- Be a scholar from an African country.
- Experience in economics and statistics, demonstrated through a good mark received for at least one course at undergraduate level.
Number of Scholarship Awards: Several positions
- Full tuition fees for the duration of the masters program.
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom and visa
- Monthly allowance of about £920 for 18 months
- Arrival allowance of £920
Scholarship period: Two years (2yrs)
Eligible Countries: All African countries
Scholarship country: The United Kingdom
Application Deadline: 16 May 2016
How to Apply
Applications must be received through the University online application system, accessed via www.birmingham.ac.uk by the 16 May 2016.
In addition to the normal University requirements for supporting documents, candidates must also upload a 500 word statement and CV. This statement should set out why the applicant is the best candidate for the scholarship. Candidates must also send an email to Mrs Debra Beard (firstname.lastname@example.org) informing IDD of their wish to be considered for the scholarship.
Please include ‘Mo Ibrahim Scholarship’ in the subject line of the email.
Click here for more info
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057