Acceptable Courses: The MUIS would accept applications for most undergraduate and postgraduate courses as offered by the university
Please note that MUIS full scholarships would not be available for the following Masters courses: Business Administration (MBA), Management, Applied Finance, Advanced Surgery, and Surgery
Info about Scholarship
The Macquarie University will offer the Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate international students who hail from any country other than Australia or New Zealand. Also note that the Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships will cover full tuition.
- Hail from countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have adequately met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission, a full offer with conditions or package offer for North Ryde by the application deadline by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are ineligible:
- If you hail from Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you are enrolled at Macquarie University in a study program which is equivalent in level.
- If an applicant has completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- If an applicant is a recipient of another equivalent or major scholarship.
- If you are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student currently in Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
- Number of Scholarships:Several
- Benefits:The scholarship will cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- The MUIS Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
- Duration:The full sponsorship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
- Eligible African Countries:All
- To be taken at (country):Macquarie University, Australia
- Application Deadline:31 January & 30 June 2016
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. There is a reduced application fee of only AU$55 if you submit your course application online. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
- MUIS Undergraduate
- MUIS Postgraduate
Visit the Here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476