The University of the West of England Bristol is offering 50% tuition scholarships to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an MBA Degree at the University.
Deadline:Submit applications on or before 30 Apr/31 Oct 2016
University of the West of England Bristol, United Kingdom
Only full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
You are eligible if you are classified as an international student.
Number of scholarships:
A total of 4 scholarships will be available for September 2016 intake and 2 scholarships available for January 2017 start.
50% of tuition fees
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
How to apply:
International students who are eligible to apply should hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition. Application for the full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page.
To succeed in the scholarship screening process, applicants will be expected to fully cover the following areas in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- Why an MBA, not any other programme, could help you in your professional development?
- Why you are applying to the Bristol MBA? Why it is particularly interesting to you?
Note that for September 2016 intake, the application deadline is 30 April 2016 while for January 2017 start date, the submission deadline is 31 October 2016.
It is very important that applicants access the scholarship website to access information on how to apply.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476