Google is now offering Business (Japanese-English Bilingual) internship program in the republic of Japan to international applicants for 2016. Accepted applicants must be able to complete a minimum of 8 weeks at the Tokyo office between May and October 2016. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. As this is a paid internship program, international applicants are able to receive financial remuneration.
- Candidates should be able to complete a minimum of 8 weeks at the Tokyo office between May and October 2016.
- Interested applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in any major and maintaining student’s status throughout the internship. Top priority will be given to students with an expected graduation date between April 2017 and March 2018.
- Accepted applicants are expected to return to education on a full-time basis upon completing their internship.
- Business level communication in Japanese / English is required.
Deadline: July 11, 2016
- Applicants should possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to see both detail and big picture issues.
- Applicants should have high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Proactive, independent worker with the capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
How to apply:
Click this button to submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your grade level, expected graduation month and year and availability for internship). A cover letter is not required.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057