Eni Scholarships for Masters Program at St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, UK for Students from Angola, Ghana, Libya, Mozambique and Nigeria is a study abroad full scholarship for talented international students interested in studying free in the renowned University of Oxford.
Accepted Courses: St Antony’s College has a subject specialty in international relations, politics, economics, history and anthropology. Talented Eni Scholars will be selected from a pool of international applicants holding conditional offers of admission to the following one or two year taught Master’s program:
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
2 year MPhil courses
- MPhil Development Studies
- MPhil Economic & Social History
- MPhil Economics
- MPhil Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MPhil International Relations
3 year DPhil course
- DPhil International Development
- During the selection process for the Eni Scholarship, consideration will be given to qualified international students who can adequately demonstrate that they do not have the financial ability to begin their studies at Oxford.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Please note that scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who are ordinarily resident inAngola, Ghana, Libya, Mozambique and Nigeria. High Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- To receive the Scholarship, candidates must satisfy any academic conditions placed by the University on their offers of admission, including providing evidence of their linguistic competence if English is not their first language
- Scholarships: Five (5) scholarships will be awarded: one winner from each country
- Value of Scholarship
- 100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,057 for 12 month courses and £10,543 for 9 month courses in 2015/16 (the 2016/17 figure will be updated soon). The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
- If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based upon satisfactory academic progress.
- Duration of Scholarship award:Depending on your program, one or three years.
- Eligible African Countries:The programme aims to appoint one scholar in each of the following countries: Angola, Ghana, Libya, Mozambique and Nigeria
- To be taken at:St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, UK
- Application Deadline:
- Deadline to apply toUniversity of Oxford – 6 or 22 January 2016
- Deadline to apply for Eni Scholarship – Friday 8 April 2016
- How to Apply
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the deadline and you must have secured a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date
- Sponsors:St Antony’s College, Oxford in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni
- Visit theScholarship Webpage
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476