St. George’s University in Grenada is currently funding sixty full tuition scholarships which shall cover graduate and undergraduate degree programs in Grenada, West Indies. Note that international applicants who hail from commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The major aim of the university is to provide top quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to the changing needs of the students.
Scholarships awarded in the following fields: School of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Art and Science; and Graduate Studies.
List of Subjects:
Medical Program (Doctor of Medicine); Premedical Program; Public Health – Medicine; Research – Medicine; Veterinary Medical Program (Four-Year Doctor of Veterinary Medicine); Preveterinary Medical Program; Public Health – Veterinary Medicine; Research – Veterinary Medicine; Business – Graduate.
- Department of Biology, Ecology, and Conservation
- Department of Business and Management Studies
- Department of Computers and Technology
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
A total of sixty full tuition scholarships will be awarded to Commonwealth citizens under the St. George’s University, Grenada. The scholarship will only cover tuition fees.
The following criteria would have to be met by applicants in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Note that scholarships are only awarded to resident citizens of Commonwealth countries.
- Scholarship applicants must first be accepted to St. George’s University.
- Applicants should be able to fund their living and travel expenses through their own personal resources or alternative funding sources.
- Eligible countries:You are eligible to apply if you hail from one of the following developing Commonwealth countries: (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British) and Zambia) can apply for these Commonwealth scholarships.
Once you’ve completed and signed your scholarship application and the essay, send it via post or by Fax
Deadline: Applications should be submitted on or before June 1, 2016
Please click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057