Deadline: March 31, 2016
The Chinese Government is currently offering distinguished Bilateral- free Scholarships for international students who will be commencing studies in 2016-2017 academic session. These scholarships wil provide funding for undergraduate, masters programs, doctoral programs, general scholar and other senior scholar programs.
Applicants are eligible if :
- They are citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and are in good health.
- applicants are high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- applicants are bachelor’s degree holders under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- They are under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
How to apply:
- Submit your application to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in applicant’s home country for CGS opportunity. It is an applicants responsibility to consult with dispatching authorities for details and requirements of Bilateral Programs in their country and ensure they are eligible for the scholarship.
- Send an application to target university to be issued an Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate).
- Go online and complete the CSC Online Application process for International Students, submit online your completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print out a hard copy.
- Please ensure you submit all your application documents to the dispatching authorities in your home country before the deadline.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057