Location: This summit will take place in iKuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This is a 5-day program designed to take the young people of Asia on a life changing journey aimed at helping them learn how to confront and resolve issues and take a step forward in defining a future that is promising and thriving not just for themselves, but for their country and Asia too.
Applying the leadership framework used and taught at Harvard University, selected participants will operate and mobilize group dynamics in an environment where the pace of political change is accelerating rapidly, and exercise effective and impartial leadership.
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply if you are a high school, college, or university student.
Through the program, participants will
- Foster an entrepreneurial approach and culture to the problem;
- Learn fundamental concepts of problem-solving strategy;
- Develop a strong network of high-achieving peers from different countries, interests, and schools;
- Understand the difference in culture and crisis management practices from three-nation perspectives;
- Explore interdisciplinary frameworks by analyzing intra-regional challenges on-the-balcony and dance-floor perspectives.
- Visit website for the program overview;
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and register for a CAL account;
- Verify your email address and login with your CAL account;
- Complete and submit the application form and short essay questions;
- Wait for the email from our selection committee regarding your admission status;
- Make Payment;
- You’re in!
- Application Deadline: Submit on or before October 21, 2016;
- The deadline for the early bird registration is September 30, 2016.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057