Deadline: Submit entries on or before October 2, 2016
Young European Leadership (YEL) is an annual international nonprofit and nonpartisan organization solely dedicated to empowering young leaders and future decision makers from Europe and around the world. By organizing engaging events, YEL is on a mission to inspire these young leaders from all backgrounds to shape the future of Europe, fostering innovative solutions to local and global challenges.
If you are an aspiring young leader deeply interested in European policy and decisionmaking, then this could be your chance to participate in the #YEC16 as a delegate in the Council for Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, Foreign Affairs and Development Aid, or Security and Home Affairs!
- Formal negotiations among delegates as national representatives in four distinct topical Councils;
- There will be direct interaction between delegates and senior experts and decision-makers;
- Also included are social events, including the YEL highlight Eat & Meet Dinner
- Visiting of various European institutions;
- The formulation and presentation of Final Outcomes of the YEC to senior EU decision-makers and stakeholders.
Applications to represent your country in either of the Councils are open. In addition, few positions as in the Heads of State and Government Council are still available. Click here for an overview of all available positions. Applicants will be accepted on a roling basis. The list will be updated continiously. The deadline for applications is October 2. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line Question YEC.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476