The International Office of the University of Hull in UK is currently offering a range of full tuition scholarships to outstanding international postgraduate students who hope to acheive big dreams and widen their intellectual and personal perspective.
The International Office Postgraduate Scholarships shall awarded only to international (non-EU) applicants applying for a one-year postgraduate taught programme, and is payable as credit against tuition fees only. This scholarship does not however cover living expenses. The scholarship will cover courses offered in any postgraduate field. The number of scholrships that would be awarded is unknown.
Candidates applying for these scholarships can be citizen of any country except the EU countries and to be fully qualified for the scholarship, applicants must possess the following:
- Hold the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification acknowledged by the University of Hull (such as SPM 119; WAEC; Standard X11).
- Have tendered a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- Applicants should have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the scholarship found in the application form linked below.
- Applicants should hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
Scholarships would only be awarded to candidates who have satisfied general university, departmental and programme of study requirements.
The value of the personal statement will be taken into thought and must be the applicants own unaided work.
Each scholarship will cover all the courses on offer at the University of Hull in every field of study. Be aware that a scholarship is not transferrable between departments in the sense that if a successful scholar seeks for transfer to another department, the International Office will oppose such a move. Any scholar seeking transfer to another department is advised to carry out proper investigation of the new department in question. The University of Hull Scholarship does not cover living expenses. A scholarship is awarded only for the stipulated period of studya and would not cover any excess amount of time other than the stipulated postgraduate study period.
The University of Hull, East Riding, Yorkshire, England is a participating insitutition
Please visit the website( link shown below) for detailed information
Click here to contact the scholarship provider for vital information.
Submit a completed application by 30 June 2016.
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057